The ITQ is an established and nationally recognised qualification for people using computers at work or home. Its unique ‘pick and mix’ design means that you can select units across a range of skill levels in just one qualification.
Who is the course for?
The course is aimed at anyone who’s looking to work in a role where they need to use computer and computing equipment e.g. factory or office environments. There are no formal entry requirements and you don’t need any previous qualifications in order to start learning, although, ideally you will have had some experience of using computers.
What will you get from the course?
- A qualification that employers recognise
- Experience of using office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Access amongst others.
- Invaluable knowledge that will enable you to do much more on a computer
The GNMA ITQ programme has been designed with learners in mind. We are looking to equip individuals with an insight into IT, providing them with the key skills needed within their industry of choice.
GNMA’s ITQ will also offer you a common sense approach with:
- One to One support
- Careers Advice and Guidance
- CV Support and Job searching skills
We have very limited number of places available for this course, to express an interest please contact us.